0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website Among-us.net, as well as any subdomain, hereinafter referred to as “THE WEBSITE”, owned by Abel Oliván Julián, hereinafter referred to as “THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE”.
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
– Its owners name is: Abel Oliván Julián – Its NIF is: 73008650A – Its registered office is at: Calle/ Pablo Ruiz Picasso Nº12 2ºA
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
– Ordinary mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made via postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
– Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order. – Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services. – Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information – Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties. – Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other commercial nature without prior request or consent. All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation thereof beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written authorization from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out on the basis thereof.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without full guarantee of access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
– The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered. – The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data – Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, Spanish law shall apply, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Zaragoza (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
Document revised on 09-21-2020.